Stem Cell Therapy and Regenerative Medicine Near Orlando
While Orlando Florida was built on theme park fame, the number and variety of Orlando attractions have grown to include world-famous restaurants, high-end outlet shopping centers, theatrical performances, and amazing concert and sporting event venues.
There’s an incredible mix of fun things to do in Orlando that make it an ideal vacationing spot for not only families but young singles, baby boomers, foodies, outdoor adventurous types, luxury shoppers and international visitors.
Where do residents who are suffering from sports injuries, arthritis or chronic joint pain turn to when searching for an alternative to surgery, or joint replacement. Also, long term ineffective treatments for arthritis such as anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs), corticosteroid (cortisone) injections, Hyaluronic acid injections, often referred to as “gel shots or rooster comb injections“.
A very good patient of Dr. Lox’s in 2011 was a Family Physician in Orlando with a complaint of knee pain and knee arthritis. He was an avid scuba diver and did not want a knee replacement. After treating with Dr. Lox, he returned to his passion of scuba diving without any difficulty. He was so pleased that over the following many years, he sent many of his patients from Orlando to see Dr. Lox in his Clearwater office.
The Orlando family Physician was speaking with his old college roommate who lived in Virginia and discussed how pleased he was with his knee stem cell treatment with Dr. Lox. The roommate, also suffering from knee pain and knee arthritis, flew from Virginia to seek treatment with Dr. Lox in the Clearwater office as well. He too had a successful outcome after his stem cell treatment and informed his Virginia internist about having stem cell treatment with Dr. Lox. The Virginia Internist was intrigued to know more about stem cell therapy and also contacted Dr. Lox. After several scientific phone calls, the Virginia Internist began sending his patients to see Dr. Lox in his Florida office. Just like the Orlando family Physician, the Virginia Internist began a many-year relationship of referring patients to Dr. Lox in his Florida office for many types of orthopedic complaints, joint pain and alternative to the knee and hip replacement surgery.
Word of mouth referrals especially if it is your own Physician has led to Dr. Lox seeing patients from all over Florida, the United States and even around the world.
Regenerative Medicine Doctor and Stem Cell Therapy Specialist, Dennis M. Lox, M.D in Clearwater Florida!
Dennis M. Lox, M.D is a world-recognized Sports and Regenerative Medicine Specialist. He is an expert in stem cell therapy for joint pain, arthritis, avascular necrosis (AVN), sports, and musculoskeletal injuries.
If aging is taking a toll on your health or you recently experienced a serious injury that’s not healing as expected, you may benefit from stem cell therapy and other types of regenerative medicine.
Being one of the most experienced experts in Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Therapy in the United States, Dennis M. Lox, M.D treats patients from Orlando and the entire state of Florida. Word of mouth, news stories, and social media has led to patients from all over the United States, and even around the world traveling to see Dr. Lox in his Pinellas County, Florida office. There is no substitute for quality medicine.
Find a Top Stem Cell Therapy Doctor in the Orlando Area first!
Your first step when searching for a top stem cell therapy doctor is to ask the right questions.
One of the most important questions is how much experience does the doctor have regarding regenerative medicine like stem cell therapy and platelet-rich-plasma therapy.
Today, many forms of regenerative medicine are more accessible to patients from all walks of life with a variety of pain-related issues. However, regenerative medicine is still a fairly new branch of medicine. Therefore, you’ll want to focus on such things as:
- The doctor’s experience with stem cells and other forms of regenerative medicine
- How they specifically perform the regenerative treatments
When you choose Dr. Lox for your regenerative medicine needs, you can rest easy knowing you are working with a doctor who has a decade of experience with these techniques.
Dr. Lox also has additional experience with regenerative medicine that includes having:
- Lectured on the topic nationally and internationally
- Written two books on regenerative medicine along with a handful of medical textbook chapters
- Been interviewed on the topic of stem cell therapy and other types of regenerative medicine on numerous radio and news stations around the country
Why do so many Professional Athletes in the Orlando area choose Dr Lox for their regenerative and stem cell treatment?
Dr. Lox has treated numerous athletes with wrist ailments with Regenerative Medicine strategies such as Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and stem cell treatments.
Not only has Dr. Lox treated professional athletes wrists, but he has also treated a concert pianist’s wrist, a high school athlete who later obtained a collegiate scholarship, professional boxers, mixed martial artists, and many patients with wrist degenerative arthritis or osteoarthritis.
To learn more about how Dr. Lox may be able to help you, listen to 2 former NFL Stars as they sit with Dr. Lox on a Tampa Bay morning show.
Why should you choose Dr. Lox for your regenerative medicine and stem cell therapy?
- Dr. Lox is not a Chiropractor or part of a franchise.
- Dr. Lox does not believe there is a one-size-fits-all template for Regenerative Medicine.
- Dr. Lox only practices in one area. That is what he has always done medical and sports orthopedics. He calls it Sports and Regenerative Medicine.
- Dr. Lox has special expertise in degenerative arthritis or the wear and tear effects of aging.
- Dr. Lox is committed to each and every patient. He makes time to listen, gather the facts and examine you.
What conditions can be treated with regenerative medicine?
As an alternative to cortisone injections and surgery, Dr. Lox offers regenerative treatments to address arthritis, chronic joint pain, tendonitis, bursitis, and many other musculoskeletal issues, including:
- Ankle conditions – Achilles tendonitis, instability, sprains, and tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Elbow conditions – Cubital tunnel syndrome, distal biceps tendon ruptures, golfer’s elbow, tennis elbow, and ulnar collateral ligament (UCL) tears
- Foot conditions – Bunions, fractures, and plantar fasciitis
- Hand, finger, and thumb conditions – Basal joint arthritis, fractures, and trigger finger
- Hip conditions – Labral tears, ligament injuries, and piriformis syndrome
- Knee conditions – Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tears, Baker’s cysts, chondromalacia, instability, lateral collateral ligament (LCL) tears, medial collateral ligament (MCL) tears, meniscal tears, patellofemoral syndrome, posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) tears, and runner’s knee
- Shoulder conditions – Acromioclavicular (AC) joint separation, dislocations, frozen shoulder, instability, labral tears, rotator cuff tears, and superior labrum anterior and posterior (SLAP) tears
- Spine conditions – Bulging discs, degenerative disc disease, degenerative joint disease, facet joint syndrome, herniated discs, radiculopathy, and sacroiliac joint (SI) syndrome
- Wrist conditions – Carpal tunnel syndrome, fractures, and instability
Discover why so many people make the drive to Clearwater from the Orlando area to see Dr. Lox
If you would like to learn more about your regenerative treatment and stem cell therapy options for a musculoskeletal condition or injury, contact Sports & Regenerative Medicine Centers to schedule a consultation with Dr. Lox.
After performing a comprehensive evaluation, Dr. Lox will recommend a customized treatment plan to help you overcome your pain and get you back to your active lifestyle.
To schedule your consultation call our office or click here to fill out our appointment form.
Located less than 2 hours from the Orlando Metro area in Clearwater Florida.