Stem Cell Therapy and Regenerative Medicine Near Sarasota Florida
Sarasota is a city south of Tampa on Florida’s Gulf Coast that was once the winter home of the Ringling Brothers Circus.
Today, it hosts a number of cultural institutes, notably the Ringling Museum of Art, which showcases old masters and modern art. It’s also the gateway to miles of beaches with fine sand and shallow waters, such as Lido Beach and Siesta Key Beach.
Where do Sarasota residents turn to when they are suffering from chronic joint pain or sports injuries, arthritis, or an alternative to surgery. Also, long term ineffective treatments for arthritis such as anti-inflammatory medications, cortisone injections, Hyaluronic acid injections (gel, rooster comb).
Dr. Lox has treated many patients from Bradenton and Sarasota, including Doctors and Dentists as finding an expert in Regenerative Medicine with years of experience is difficult. Dr. Lox treats patients from all over Florida, the United States and even around the world.
Regenerative Medicine Doctor and Stem Cell Therapy Specialist, Dennis M. Lox, M.D. in Clearwater Florida!
Dennis M. Lox, M.D is a world-recognized Sports and Regenerative Medicine Specialist. He is an expert in stem cell therapy for joint pain, arthritis, avascular necrosis (AVN), sports, and musculoskeletal injuries.
If aging is taking a toll on your health or you recently experienced a serious injury that’s not healing as expected, you may benefit from stem cell therapy and other types of regenerative medicine.
Find a Top Stem Cell Therapy Doctor in the Sarasota Area first!
Dr. Lox is one of the most experienced experts in Regenerative Medicine in the United States. Therefore, patients from Sarasota and Bradenton routinely gladly see Dr. Lox in his Pinellas County, Florida office. There is no substitute for quality medicine.
Your first step when searching for a top stem cell therapy doctor is to ask the right questions.
One of the most important questions is how much experience does the doctor have regarding regenerative medicine like stem cell therapy and platelet-rich plasma therapy.
Today, many forms of regenerative medicine are more accessible to patients from all walks of life with a variety of pain-related issues. However, regenerative medicine is still a fairly new branch of medicine. Therefore, you’ll want to focus on such things as:
- The doctor’s experience with stem cells and other forms of regenerative medicine
- How they specifically perform the regenerative treatments
When you choose Dr. Lox for your regenerative medicine needs, you can rest easy knowing you are working with a doctor who has a decade of experience with these techniques.
Dr. Lox also has additional experience with regenerative medicine that includes having:
- Lectured on the topic nationally and internationally
- Written two books on regenerative medicine along with a handful of medical textbook chapters
- Been interviewed on the topic of stem cell therapy and other types of regenerative medicine on numerous radio and news stations around the country
Why do so many Professional Athletes in the Sarasota area choose Dr. Lox for their regenerative and stem cell treatment?
Dr. Lox has treated numerous athletes with wrist ailments with Regenerative Medicine strategies such as Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and stem cell treatments.
Not only has Dr. Lox treated professional athletes wrists, but he has also treated a concert pianist’s wrist, a high school athlete who later obtained a collegiate scholarship, professional boxers, mixed martial artists, and many patients with wrist degenerative arthritis or osteoarthritis.
To learn more about how Dr. Lox may be able to help you, listen to 2 former NFL Stars as they sit with Dr. Lox on a Tampa Bay morning show.
Why should you choose Dr. Lox for your regenerative medicine and stem cell therapy?
- Dr. Lox is not a Chiropractor or part of a franchise.
- Dr. Lox does not believe there is a one-size-fits-all template for Regenerative Medicine.
- Dr. Lox only practices in one area. That is what he has always done medical and sports orthopedics. He calls it Sports and Regenerative Medicine.
- Dr. Lox has special expertise in degenerative arthritis or the wear and tear effects of aging.
- Dr. Lox is committed to each and every patient. He makes time to listen, gather the facts and examine you.
What conditions can be treated with regenerative medicine?
As an alternative to cortisone injections and surgery, Dr. Lox offers regenerative treatments to address arthritis, chronic joint pain, tendonitis, bursitis, and many other musculoskeletal issues, including:
- Ankle conditions – Achilles tendonitis, instability, sprains, and tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Elbow conditions – Cubital tunnel syndrome, distal biceps tendon ruptures, golfer’s elbow, tennis elbow, and ulnar collateral ligament (UCL) tears
- Foot conditions – Bunions, fractures, and plantar fasciitis
- Hand, finger, and thumb conditions – Basal joint arthritis, fractures, and trigger finger
- Hip conditions – Labral tears, ligament injuries, and piriformis syndrome
- Knee conditions – Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tears, Baker’s cysts, chondromalacia, instability, lateral collateral ligament (LCL) tears, medial collateral ligament (MCL) tears, meniscal tears, patellofemoral syndrome, posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) tears, and runner’s knee
- Shoulder conditions – Acromioclavicular (AC) joint separation, dislocations, frozen shoulder, instability, labral tears, rotator cuff tears, and superior labrum anterior and posterior (SLAP) tears
- Spine conditions – Bulging discs, degenerative disc disease, degenerative joint disease, facet joint syndrome, herniated discs, radiculopathy, and sacroiliac joint (SI) syndrome
- Wrist conditions – Carpal tunnel syndrome, fractures, and instability
Discover why so many people travel to Clearwater from the Sarasota area to see Dr. Lox
If you would like to learn more about your regenerative treatment and stem cell therapy options for a musculoskeletal condition or injury, contact Sports & Regenerative Medicine Centers to schedule a consultation with Dr. Lox.
After performing a comprehensive evaluation, Dr. Lox will recommend a customized treatment plan to help you overcome your pain and get you back to your active lifestyle.
To schedule your consultation call our office or click here to fill out our appointment form.
Located just minutes from the Sarasota area in Clearwater Florida.
Also serving St. Petersburg, Pinellas Park, Sarasota, Palm Harbor, Orlando, and Bradenton Florida!