Stem Cell Therapy and Regenerative Medicine Near Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is located north of Clearwater and is best known for the championship golfing at Innisbrook Resort & Golf Club. … Business services, beauty and barber facilities, dining, shopping and the Greater Palm Harbor Area Chamber of Commerce are located in the downtown area.
Palm Harbor residents turn to Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Therapy with Dr. Lox when they are suffering from chronic joint pain or sports injuries, arthritis, or an alternative to surgery. Also, long term ineffective treatments for arthritis such as anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs), corticosteroid (cortisone) injections, Hyaluronic acid injections also referred to as “gel shots” or “rooster comb shots”.
Regenerative Medicine Doctor and Stem Cell Therapy Specialist, Dr Dennis Lox in Clearwater Florida!
Dennis M. Lox, M.D is a world-recognized Sports and Regenerative Medicine Specialist. He is an expert in stem cell therapy for joint pain, arthritis, avascular necrosis (AVN), sports, and musculoskeletal injuries.
If aging is taking a toll on your health or you recently experienced a serious injury that’s not healing as expected, you may benefit from stem cell therapy and other types of regenerative medicine.
Find a Top Stem Cell Therapy Doctor in the Palm Harbor Area first!
The most established Regenerative Medicine expert in the Tampa Bay, FL area, is Dennis M. Lox, M.D.
Dennis M. Lox, M.D is a unique expert. Decades of experience treating all types of patients from elite professional athletes, weekend warriors and those suffering from joint pain caused by aging. Dr. Lox stays on top of the science of Stem Cell and Regenerative Therapy, by lecturing around the world with some of the most prestigious University Professors in the field of Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Therapy. This allows Dr. Lox to understand not just the science, but also the art of treating patients with personalized care.
Your first step when searching for a top stem cell therapy doctor is to ask the right questions.
One of the most important questions is how much experience does the doctor have regarding regenerative medicine like stem cell therapy and platelet-rich-plasma therapy.
Today, many forms of regenerative medicine are more accessible to patients from all walks of life with a variety of pain-related issues. However, regenerative medicine is still a fairly new branch of medicine. Therefore, you’ll want to focus on such things as:
- The doctor’s experience with stem cells and other forms of regenerative medicine
- How they specifically perform the regenerative treatments
When you choose Dr. Lox for your regenerative medicine needs, you can rest easy knowing you are working with a doctor who has a decade of experience with these techniques.
Dr. Lox also has additional experience with regenerative medicine that includes having:
- Lectured on the topic nationally and internationally
- Written two books on regenerative medicine along with a handful of medical textbook chapters
- Been interviewed on the topic of stem cell therapy and other types of regenerative medicine on numerous radio and news stations around the country
Why do so many Professional Athletes in the Palm Harbor area choose Dr. Lox for their regenerative and stem cell treatment?
Dr. Lox has treated numerous athletes with wrist ailments with Regenerative Medicine strategies such as Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and stem cell treatments.
Not only has Dr. Lox treated professional athletes wrists, but he has also treated a concert pianist’s wrist, a high school athlete who later obtained a collegiate scholarship, professional boxers, mixed martial artists, and many patients with wrist degenerative arthritis or osteoarthritis.
To learn more about how Dr. Lox may be able to help you, listen to 2 former NFL Stars as they sit with Dr. Lox on a Tampa Bay morning show.
Why should you choose Dr. Lox for your regenerative medicine and stem cell therapy?
- Dr. Lox is not a Chiropractor or part of a franchise.
- Dr. Lox does not believe there is a one-size-fits-all template for Regenerative Medicine.
- Dr. Lox only practices in one area. That is what he has always done medical and sports orthopedics. He calls it Sports and Regenerative Medicine.
- Dr. Lox has special expertise in degenerative arthritis, or the wear and tear effects of aging.
- Dr. Lox is committed to each and every patient. He makes time to listen, gather the facts and examine you.
What conditions can be treated with regenerative medicine?
As an alternative to cortisone injections and surgery, Dr. Lox offers regenerative treatments to address arthritis, chronic joint pain, tendonitis, bursitis, and many other musculoskeletal issues, including:
- Ankle conditions – Achilles tendonitis, instability, sprains, and tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Elbow conditions – Cubital tunnel syndrome, distal biceps tendon ruptures, golfer’s elbow, tennis elbow, and ulnar collateral ligament (UCL) tears
- Foot conditions – Bunions, fractures, and plantar fasciitis
- Hand, finger, and thumb conditions – Basal joint arthritis, fractures, and trigger finger
- Hip conditions – Labral tears, ligament injuries, and piriformis syndrome
- Knee conditions – Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tears, Baker’s cysts, chondromalacia, instability, lateral collateral ligament (LCL) tears, medial collateral ligament (MCL) tears, meniscal tears, patellofemoral syndrome, posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) tears, and runner’s knee
- Shoulder conditions – Acromioclavicular (AC) joint separation, dislocations, frozen shoulder, instability, labral tears, rotator cuff tears, and superior labrum anterior and posterior (SLAP) tears
- Spine conditions – Bulging discs, degenerative disc disease, degenerative joint disease, facet joint syndrome, herniated discs, radiculopathy, and sacroiliac joint (SI) syndrome
- Wrist conditions – Carpal tunnel syndrome, fractures, and instability
Discover why so many people travel to Clearwater from the Palm Harbor area to see Dr. Lox
If you would like to learn more about your regenerative treatment and stem cell therapy options for a musculoskeletal condition or injury, contact Sports & Regenerative Medicine Centers to schedule a consultation with Dr. Lox.
After performing a comprehensive evaluation, Dr. Lox will recommend a customized treatment plan to help you overcome your pain and get you back to your active lifestyle.
To schedule your consultation call our office or click here to fill out our appointment form.
Located just minutes from the Palm Harbor area in Clearwater Florida.
Also serving St. Petersburg, Pinellas Park, Sarasota, Palm Harbor, Orlando and Bradenton Florida!